- y_2022, m_12, d_5, h_21
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_2, bvpage2n
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_9
- loc_en_CA, sid_1963, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.02ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
ROGAINE® Minoxidil Topical 2% Solution
ROGAINE® is the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand* — clinically-proven to reduce hair loss, revitalize hair follicles and regrow hair. ROGAINE® Minoxidil Topical 2% Solution contains 2% minoxidil in a 60 mL liquid format.
CLINICALLY-PROVEN TO REGROW HAIR
The active ingredient in ROGAINE®, Minoxidil, revitalizes hair follicles and activates the hair growth cycle. ROGAINE® Minoxidil Topical 2% Solution is approved by Health Canada and is proven to reduce hair loss for some men within 12 months, based on clinical studies.
#1 MOST TRUSTED HAIR REGROWTH BRAND**
Canadians have spoken and voted ROGAINE® as the #1 Most Trusted Brand for hair regrowth. ROGAINE® is also strongly recommended by experts and is the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand*.
PROVEN RESULTS OVER TIME
Patience is key – your hair needs time to grow. Daily use of ROGAINE® Minoxidil Topical 2% Solution for at least 4 months (or up to 12 months) is usually needed before you notice hair regrowth. The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person.
*OTC hair loss treatment brand, based on 2019 Canadian survey data.
For men 18-65 years:
- Wash hands before and after applying
- Apply a 1 mL dose twice a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area
- Do not use more than 2 mL in 24 hours
- Using more or more often will not improve results
For complete directions read the instructions.
For external use only.
- Do not use in presence of open flame or spark.
Do not use if:
- you are less than 18 years of age
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your degree of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of the carton (this product may not work for you)
- hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, painful
- you have broken skin on the scalp or a shaved scalp
- you have temporary hair loss due to medication you are taking, certain medical conditions, or grooming methods
- you have secondary syphilis
- you are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have low or high blood pressure
- have heart disease
- have irregular heartbeat
- use anthralin (medication for psoriasis)
- use tretinoin (medication for acne and other skin conditions)
- use hydralazine (medication for high blood pressure)
- use other medicines on the scalp.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water
- hair colour and texture may change.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- shortness of breath
- difficulty breathing
- chest pain
- rapid heartbeat
- scalp irritation or redness
- swelling in hands or feet
- faintness or dizziness; if affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose or if swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.
Minoxidil 2% w/v
Alcohol 60% v/v, propylene glycol, purified water
*OTC hair loss treatment brand based on 2019 Canadian survey data
**Voted most trusted Hair Regrowth brand by Canadian shoppers based on the 2019 BrandSpark Canadian Shopper Study